Duties of the Cooperation & Development Division
1. The Cooperation & Development Division is responsible for drawing up and implementing the related policies, plans and measures of the institution concerning cooperation and communication with all sections of the people, building up platforms and mechanisms for cooperation and promotion, coordinating intercollegiate, college-enterprise and other cooperative work, raising and managing funds for the development of the institution.
2. It is responsible for opening up channels for cooperation, concluding and implementing agreements between the institution and other institutions of higher learning and scientific research, and local governments within the country.
3. It is responsible for contacting all sections of the people, raising funds of all kinds, acquiring donations, striving for attention and support to the institution from alumni, enterprisers, foundations and celebrities both at home and abroad, for the development of the institution.
4. It is responsible for collecting and issuing information of cooperation of all kinds, opening up opportunities for professional resources exchanges, intercollegiate exchanges and counterpart support.
5. It is supposed to exercise the functions of the secretariat of the General Alumni Association, the functions of the secretariat of the Board of Trustees, and the functions of the secretariat of the Education Foundation, serving as a bridge and link between the institution and society, strengthening contacts with alumni to expand the social influence of the institution.
Duties of the Integrated Office
1. The Integrated Office is responsible for coordinating and drawing up the concerned rules, regulations, working plans and work summaries of the division. It is in charge of handling the intra-division integrated paper material, examining and verifying documents, agreements or treaty texts drawn up by offices subordinate to the division. It is responsible for receiving and dispatching, registering, circulating and filing the relevant documents, for the maintenance of office appliances, seal-keeping and things of the kind.
2. It is responsible for the preparatory work of the directors' business meetings and the heads' short meetings, for note taking and summary writing, for supervising and handling the items decided at the meetings, and also for backfeeding.
3. It is responsible for coordinating, trailing and supervising the major intra-division programmes.
4. It is responsible for strengthening the information collecting and releasing work, the external publicity, for optimizing the existing restricted information publications, improving the writing and editing competence, for maintaining and promoting the overall image of the division.
5. It is in charge of the building and maintenance of the division website for information sharing and on-line office work handling.
6. It is in charge of strategic research concerning cooperation and development opportunities, of pre-surveying of the major cooperative development programmes of the institution, and of acquiring information in terms of cooperation and development within/outside of the institution/country.
7. It is responsible for the routine of intercollegiate cooperation and exchange and counterpart support.
8. It is responsible for the construction of internal human resources and cultural construction.
Duties of the Domestic Cooperation Office
1. The Domestic Cooperation Office is responsible for drawing up and implementing the relevant policies, schemes and measures concerning the cooperation and exchanges between the institution and all sections of the people, for constructing platforms and mechanisms for cooperation and development, for coordinating college-locality, college-enterprise cooperative work.
2. It is responsible for opening up channels for cooperation with all sections of the people, concluding and implementing agreements between the institution and local governments and enterprises.
3. It is responsible for external contacts to build up harmonious and interactive mechanisms for cooperation between the institution and local governments and large and medium-sized enterprises, to promote the relationship between the concerned functional departments, schools (divisions, centres) and local governments, large-sized enterprises, to facilitate the progress of cooperative programmes between the institution and localities, the institution and enterprises.
4. It is responsible for acquiring attention and support to the institution from governments at various levels, enterprisers, for the development of the institution.
Duties of the Office of the Board of Trustees and the Education Foundation
1. The Office of the Board of Trustees and the Education Foundation is responsible for drawing up and perfecting the institution' s social fund-raising policies, constructing working mechanisms at the levels of the institution and the various subordinate schools.
2. It is responsible for guiding and coordinating the social fund-raising business of the institution, for scheming for and implementing the major donation programmes. It is in charge of the regulation of fund-raising procedures, guiding and promoting the fund-raising work of all the subordinate units of the institution.
3. It is responsible for contacting the member units of the board and trustees, handling the routine of the secretariat of the Board of Trustees. It is in charge of the construction of information library of the member units and trustees, promoting the cooperation between the institution and the units and individual trustees.
4. It is responsible for contacting and communicating with the directors and supervisors of the Education Foundation, handling the routine of the secretariat of the foundation. It is in charge of coordinating work with financial institutions, of studying and making workable plans for the operation of principal-saved funds, and of the supervision of capital to ensure the current value and the increment of it.
5. It is responsible for scheming for and organizing meetings and activities of the Board of Trustees and the Education Foundation.
Duties of the Alumni Office
1. The Alumni Office is responsible for the alumni affairs of the institution, specifically, the routine management and service of the office and those of the secretariat of the General Alumni Association.
2. It is responsible for alumni-Alma Mater and inter-alumni contacts, functioning as a bridge and link in between, for improving the foundation for alumni work, for establishing a long-acting mechanism, for strengthening the affection between the alumni and the institution. By giving full play to the resources of the alumni, it is to contribute to the building and development of the institution.
3. It is responsible for contacts between alumni associations, guiding their operations and activities.
4. It is responsible for keeping the alumni informed about the goings-on of the institution, for efforts to earn their support in terms of finance, policies and surroundings.
5. It is responsible for collecting information about the alumni, arranging for their activities, their school visits and reception, and their affairs of cooperation with the institution.
6. It is responsible for the construction and maintenance of the alumni website, the proper operation of the interactive platform, the construction, collection and preservation of alumni information library for their interaction and communication.
7. It is responsible for information affairs, compiling and printing the restricted publications, keeping the alumni informed of the goings-on of the institution, activities of the associations and the information about individual alumni.
8. It is responsible for the affairs of the alumnus enterpriser club.
9. It is responsible for other tasks from the institution leaders.
Duties of the Overseas Development Office
1. The Overseas Development Office is responsible for organizing and promoting overseas alumni activities. It is in charge of exploitating overseas alumni resources, motivating the establishment and development of overseas alumni associations, providing service for contacts between overseas alumni and the institution.
2. It is responsible for overseas fund raising. Relying on overseas alumni associations, it is supposed to contact the overseas commercial world of Chinese, education foundations, charity organizations, for their support.
3. It is responsible for on-campus coordination, implementation and information backfeeding regarding overseas alumni's donation programmes, and the relevant follow-up affairs.
4. It is responsible the opening-up of overseas resources and the reorganization of them, by constructing and maintaining the database.
5. It is supposed to assist the institution authorities with overseas propaganda, to convey information of development of the institution to overseas alumni and organizations concerned to promote the close interactions, by any possible means.
6. It is responsible for other affairs concerming overseas alumni and fund raising.
Department of Cooperation and Development : http://www.dcd.sdu.edu.cn/